Sunday, July 23, 2006

Rediscovering My Fire

Just returned from the 14/48 theater festival that was playing at the CHAC (Capitol Hill Arts Center). I am so glad Dana suggested we go this evening. Also very happy that I could catch the final show for the season and hope to see the whole next season. I heard so much about the artistic chaos that ensues when you give writers, directors, musicians and actors a short window to create 7 plays based on a theme chosen at random. Plenty of laughs and sweating accorded to the cast. The evening made me think of how much I miss live theatre and the arts in general. I should make amends for that oversight of mine.

“Hold your fire.. keep it burning bright. Hold the flame till dream ignites. A spirit with vision is a dream with a mission. “

Current Mood: creative
Current Music: Rush - Leave that Thing Along

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home