Sunday, June 25, 2006

Afraid of Being Myself

Never thought I was afraid of being myself but I have realized that wasn’t the case. I always had this facade that I didn’t really care what other people thought. But I was fooling myself, I really did take what people said and let it affect me. Especially those closest to me. Maybe I thought that agreeing with them would make them love me more? What total bullshit. I was just lying to myself.

Now I get a new beginning where I can be true to myself and disregard what anybody else thinks. Now I can better understand that I have things that I’m passionate about and it might not always coincide with somebody who is my friend... tough, that is who I am.

Current Mood: drunk
Current Music: Aimee Mann - Say Anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home