Friday, November 16, 2007

Funking with my head

Started taking a oral steroid called Prednisone this week and it is really causing my brain to go a little wonky. It is the only thing that can help me when my gout gets really bad and that usually only happens once a year during the winter. But I really dread having to take it as you will soon realize.

Unfortunately it either causes some zombie moments or the other extreme is losing my temper (which I never do). But while I was standing in my kitchen yelling at spilled bottle of hot sauce, I realized that this was probably caused by this little pill I'm taking. After splashing some water on my face, I returned to clean up the spill since yelling didn't magically reverse time to a point before the spill happened. The headaches aren't helping much either. Glad I've been civil to Geddy. He usually does have a calming effect on me.

Only one more day of this and my treatment is finished. Then my hormones will return to their serene sensibilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home