Monday, January 22, 2007

Catching my breath

Feeling very run down lately, almost reminds me of the days at the Fish when I worked long hours. Of course Geddy tap dancing on my head at odd times in the early mornings doesn't help either. My mind is like a public access channel run amok but I can only laugh and be amused.

I have decided to coast this week. Work on my own projects and delay some client projects until next week. Maybe even finish a book, what a grand idea.

I also think I like the new SCIFI channel series the Dresden Files. I have a soft spot for shows about magic, guys who had a tough childhood and a disembodied wizard as a roommate. He also had his fair share problems with females, both good and bad. And easy to DVR since it comes on just before Battlestar Galactica on Sundays.

Need sleep (random thought - Tiffany Lyndall-Knight)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home